Due to the outbreak of COVID 19, we’ve made the decision to immediately halt AWANA until further notice.  We will update our future plans in the coming weeks.  We must protect children from this virus and this is a reasonable step to take.  We do not believe that AWANA will be able to start up again before the end of the term. In the mean time, we will continue to update parents on our plans for the future as we receive more information about the impact of this virus.

We will communicate through this site, so check back for updates.

Please continue to pray for those impacted by this outbreak.

-Commanders Darryl & Esther Macdonald