Due to the recent outbreak of COVID 19, we’ve made the decision to immediately halt AWANA until after April 10th.  We will update our future plans in the coming weeks.  We must protect children from this virus and this is a reasonable step to take.  If possible, the AWANA program at Faith will resume after that date, and continue into May.  Dates and events will be announced once we have a better understanding of events.

AWANA Canada has announced their staff will not be participating in face to face activities until after April 10th.  AWANA Grand Prix that was scheduled for April 7th at Faith will be postponed until May 5th at the earliest.

March 17NO AWANA- March Break

March 24No AWANA due to COVID 19

March 31No AWANA due to COVID 19

April 7No AWANA due to COVID 19

**April 14th- Tentative date for AWANA restart.

Please continue to pray for those impacted by this outbreak.

-Commanders Darryl & Esther Macdonald