Hi Everyone:
We’ve decided to at least cancel the 9:30 am Bible hour groups at Faith tomorrow morning (youth, Lounge and Adult groups). We’ll be making a further decision about the 10:45 am worship service around 8:00 am tomorrow morning, so you should watch for an email message around 8:30 am at the latest as to whether (weather) we’ll go ahead or not. We’ll also post these announcements on the storm page at Ocean 100 (https://www.ocean100.com/storm-centre/).
Stay safe and warm.
Pastor Jon and the Elders